1.    #1  
    I guess I'm getting flamed for this, but here it goes http://gizmodo.com/
    Oh.. ouch... stupid... hurts so bad... please make it stop...
    I hear it will have OttoPilot preloaded in ROM.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    LMAO! This is great. If it is fake, it is the best one yet. Anyone else have any specs (either specifics or speculations)
    Not that good a fake. I can see the shadow on the back side picture where the antenna used to be before it was removed with the photo editing software.
    boy what a bunch of cynics!!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    nice photoshopping eh
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee
    Not that good a fake. I can see the shadow on the back side picture where the antenna used to be before it was removed with the photo editing software.
    Yeah...that's the first thing I noticed, too. Just another sad attempt at starting more arguments now that the 610 seems so very February. Color me blah.
    Don't know about any of the other males on the forum, but I dont' think I'd want the antenna cut off my Treo!
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Christ, I saw this on Gizmodo and rolled my eyes-- headed straight here just to comment on how utterly terrible this PhotoChopping job is! I do better photochopping with MS Paint! First of all, on the "front" side pic you can see the rigid edge where the antenna was lopped off, instead of the smoothed anti-alias edges everywhere else on the face of the device. But the WORST part is the smaller "rear" pic, where you can see the plastic "seating" in the case where the antenna should be.

If this truely comes to pass, I'll eat my t68i.