1.    #1  
    Hi there. I am demoing right now ZLauncher 4.10, and well i read that you can add a background on the theme being used. So yeah i go into Theme Manager, and well my 160 by 103 jpeg is not there...but i look for it on my phone and SD (where i have them placed) and they are there....what am i doing wrong

thanks
    go to theme manager -> background and select it. Also you can go to Tab Proprties and set it at the bottom on the screen
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I don't know if there is another way, but this is what I do: tap the DCIM icon which opens all your pics, tap and hold your pic of choice, and if you have the "long press enables system menu" enabled, one of the options will be to add the pic as background. From there, it tells you what to do.
  4.    #4  
    @100th monkey - yeah i tried that method already, and all it shows is "No Background Image"

and @ido, i do the long press, and it doesnt have "add the pic as background"

If you plan on using jpegs, you'll need to install jpeglib.prc (it was in the plugin directory when you unzipped). If you want to store them on your card, they have to be in the /Palm/Programs/ZLauncher/BackImage/ directory, which is automatically created when you open theme manager. From theme manager, just choose the "backimage" tab and your images will show up there. The icon on the right shows if it's on the palm or the card. They should be 160 x 160 to fit the screen. Here's a bunch somebody posted in another thread:
    Attached Files Attached Files
  6.    #6  
    okeydokey i will try that when i get home from work...ill let you know how it goes
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    @100th monkey - yeah i tried that method already, and all it shows is "No Background Image"

and @ido, i do the long press, and it doesnt have "add the pic as background"

When I deleted zlauncher and reinstalled it, for some reason I lost that option as well; however, I redownloaded it, reinstalled just the prc and the option is back. Worth a try?
  8.    #8  
    yup it was that jpeg.prc thingie...thanks
    Thanks for the info, just what i needed.
    does anyone have a problem with the background image for the SD card tab reverting to something else periodically? This happens to me from time to time and I have to select the image again and reset it as the backimage for the SD card tab.

It only happens for that tab and none of the others...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."