1.    #1  
    All of a sudden, my 600 resets whenever I launch ewallet. I've done a hard reset and evrything else that I can think of. I don't look forward to re-entering all of my data into another program if I can't get this resolved. Any suggestions ??
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    Try reinstalling. That worked for me and did not cause any data loss (although I backed everything up as a precaution).
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com