Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ever get the sound issue resolved yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    ever get the sound issue resolved yet?
    Not yet.. I have a version that kinda works, but there is a lot of disturbance or noise. Looks like I need to work with Ryan to figure out how to do it better.

-chiru
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Chiru,

Does your version allow saving the sound independantly from the video? I saw a thread somewhere (regarding Live! I think) that explained how to take the seperate audio & video tracks from Live! into a PC video editing tool which then combines the two into standard PC video with sound. At least having that capability would get us by until you and Ryan gets things all figured out.

Thanks, Randy
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy99
    Chiru,

Does your version allow saving the sound independantly from the video? I saw a thread somewhere (regarding Live! I think) that explained how to take the seperate audio & video tracks from Live! into a PC video editing tool which then combines the two into standard PC video with sound. At least having that capability would get us by until you and Ryan gets things all figured out.

Thanks, Randy
    I think I can create individual audio files for each frame. I have not tried any video editing tool to combine the video part and the audio files. I will include an option into the tool and release the next version soon. May be you can play with it later.

-chiru
    The Live thread is here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=53446

Now that I have a bit of an idea of how to combine the video/audio using VirtualDub, if you need someone to play around, I can try to help.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiru
    I think I can create individual audio files for each frame.
    Hmm, I believe the PC editing process would need one large sound file which contained the audio for the entire movie... is that what Live! creates anyone??
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy99
    Hmm, I believe the PC editing process would need one large sound file which contained the audio for the entire movie... is that what Live! creates anyone??
    Yep, Live creates a single wav file, if you save the video as an external file and then export it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12