1.    #1  
    When I installed a trial of Agendus 8 Pro to see if I'd like it, I kept getting a reset whenever I'd try to create a new meeting. So I went through the standard troubleshooting method on Palms: Start deleting programs until the conflict goes away.

Well, it turns out that the PortableKB driver that comes with the Treo portable keyboard was the culprit. If I switch it to OFF, the problem goes away. So I can't use an external keyboard to create a meeting using Agendus 8. This problem didn't exist on Agendus 7.06.

I'm going to look to see if there is an upgrade for the KB driver that might fix this.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Thanks for posting this. I was having the exact same problem - I deleted the PortableKB file and presto! I can now enter a meeting in Agendus 8.

Please post if you find an update.

Sheryl
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scramer
    Thanks for posting this. I was having the exact same problem - I deleted the PortableKB file and presto! I can now enter a meeting in Agendus 8.

Please post if you find an update.

Sheryl
    I didn't find an update (I have the latest version 1.1 downloaded from the PalmOne website).

By the way, you don't need to actually delete the driver from your device. You can tap on its icon and select "OFF". That way you can still turn it on when you want to use the keyboard.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.