Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I can't tell you why, but @ 3:30 am (EST) every morning, while my t600 is charging, the screen pops on like I hit the power button and then goes back to sleep. It's really wierd, I was will just be surfing the net on my pc (which is besided my t600 and at 3:30am it just pops on. I just wanted to know if anyone else was awake at this time of night and noticed this...
    The aliens are trying to contact you for participation in their master plan
    Quote Originally Posted by desmondhuz
    I can't tell you why, but @ 3:30 am (EST) every morning, while my t600 is charging, the screen pops on like I hit the power button and then goes back to sleep. It's really wierd, I was will just be surfing the net on my pc (which is besided my t600 and at 3:30am it just pops on. I just wanted to know if anyone else was awake at this time of night and noticed this...
    mine does something similar but it does it every morning @ 10am. It flickers off and on, kind of like a reset but it's not resetting. I assume it has to do w\ some 3rd party software but haven't looked into it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATECOMPUTERS
    The aliens are trying to contact you for participation in their master plan
    Yeah...that's what I figured...LOL
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Im not sure but I have something similar in other phones. This is usually some type of calendar update (but that is usually at 12:00:01am when it would happen) not sure if this is the same thought

rob

mine has done this on occasion but not at any specific time of day
  6.    #6  
    I still think it's the aliens...
    "...you're the man now dawg!!!" - William Forrestor
    Mine also does it (Treo 600) but at no specific time.
    Although I must say that i haven't witness it in a while.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Mine also does it (Treo 600) but at no specific time.
    Although I must say that i haven't witness it in a while.
    Hey JoJo, if you get bored around 3:30am (EST), check out your phone and see if it tries to wake up all by itself. I will be sleep, but I am sure that it will do it again.
  9. MGM
    Could this be the calendar waking up to advance floating appointments ?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM
    Could this be the calendar waking up to advance floating appointments ?
    Yeah, that's possible. Hey JoJo, what time is it in St. Maarten when it is 3:30am (EST)?
    strange - the federation must want me as well. I'm in Central US time zone, and right around 3:30am my time, I think, this morning, I was somewhat awake and noticed the light glowing from the table next to my bed. It was the Treo. I reached over, checked the time - 3:30 or so, as I recall, and hit the power button to turn off the unit. I don't recall if the active app was the datebook or not. It might have been. It might have also been my main Agendus page. I was kinda fuzzy and don't recall the exact detail.

Here's my take on this: Our Treos are being hijacked in the middle of the night, unawares to us, for purposes of collecting data. They are all being used in a giant grid or mesh computing network to remotely control our society. Now we all need to stay awake all night, staring bleary-eyed at our Treos the entire night to see if we can see what's happening. Meanwhile, while we're doing that, the alien society will be laughing at our foolishness.
    Why are you awake at 3:30AM?
    yes - THAT is the larger question. I was somehow drifting in and out of sleep, noticed the glow, thought 'huh, that's my treo, just like those folks were saying', checked the time, turned off the device, and went back to sleep. For all I know, it does that every night at 3:30 - I'm typically snoozing away then.
    Are you on the new S/W?
    I am, but, again, for all I know, this has been happening all along. I'm not worried about it. Let the device try and taunt me - try and awake me with its siren song. I'm not listening at 3:30 any longer, I tell ya.
  16.    #16  
    This post has just turned for the worst...and you taught it started off in the wrong direction, but you ain't seen nothing yet...
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Greetings all.

I use TreoHelper (http://rallypilot.sourceforge.net/) to shut the radio off at 11:30 pm and turn it back on at 7:30 am and have noticed no 3:30 am cycle. I have noticed after a short power outage (you know the ones that last for less than a second) my Treo 600's screen, if in the cradle and charging, will illuminate for the time allowed by the auto-off feature.

No new answers here, but perhaps a work around.
    maybe the aliens are plannning an attack at 3:30 and they are trying to get us to let our guard down by being used to a glow at such an odd hour
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    boom. 3:30am EST. treo glowing..... wtf
    i looked at this post earlier today and thought.. this guys nuts..

lol
    had the same problem some time ago - my alarm application - was it megaclock? i think so - happened to interfere and turned the screen on. with deleting megaclock that effect stopped... it might be similar things interfering ... usually some application which is updating permanently in the background
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast