1.    #1  
    OK, I hear all the discussion about the best headset. I bought the one called "theBoom" (theBoom.com) and it is BY FAR the best I have ever tried in audio quality for the person you are calling. However, I have one BIG problem. I wear the very small hearing aids that fit down in canal; therefore, I can't use any phone that has ear buds or fits in the ear.

Does anyone know of a headset that has the quality of theBoom yet has the same quality to the wearer without fitting in the ear canal?

Thanks - I really need help with this
    Quote Originally Posted by rucksdashel
    OK, I hear all the discussion about the best headset. I bought the one called "theBoom" (theBoom.com) and it is BY FAR the best I have ever tried in audio quality for the person you are calling. However, I have one BIG problem. I wear the very small hearing aids that fit down in canal; therefore, I can't use any phone that has ear buds or fits in the ear.

Does anyone know of a headset that has the quality of theBoom yet has the same quality to the wearer without fitting in the ear canal?

Thanks - I really need help with this
    rucksdashe ~
    Have you spoken with Customer Service at theBoom and Special Needs?
    If they have interest, and you would like, we can try to modify your unit.
    Note: theBoom requires 2 "anchor points" for stability
    • EarWrap Magnet
    • Ear Funnel
    so we will have to be creative. Please think about it, speak with them, let me know. ~ Carl

ps - Attached is a pic of one of my 1st truck cradles w/theBoom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have the 2-in-1 headset from Seidio and it suits my needs. Decent audio quality and it lets me listen to MP3 songs while mowing the lawn while any incoming calls ring in both earpieces. It took a little getting used to, since it is different than the Earbuds on my iPod. Instead, the earpieces hang from your ears. No problem, tho, since the mic/switch combination adds a little weight to the setup and they don't seem to come out or make your ears sore. Con: I think dual earpieces (needed for stereo) are technically illegal to use while driving...I just use one while in the car.