1.    #1  
    Say what you want, but I really like my treo 180. Only problem is the SIM card can't seem to stay in place. Sometimes when I put the phone down, or move my leg (if I have the treo in my pocket) it loses track of the SIM card and the wireless mode goes off. The SIM card looks fine. It fits good in the lid. I've tried tightening the spring clip on the SIM card door, wiping off the card and the contacts, loosening the spring clip on the SIM card door, etc. Once I got it to stay put for 3 or 4 weeks by putting a piece of tape over the outside of the door once I knew the SIM card was in place. But there's got to be a better way.

Anybody else have this problem? Solutions?

Cheers!
    Don't know when you got your 180 but the early 180/270's had this problem and Handspring modified the SIM door and the newer version is much better. They don't pop off. So moral to the story is if you have the early version I would call P1 and see if you can get a new SIM door.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip. I guess until then I'm stick with the tape. Cheers!
    I had a simiar problem I just took a piece of paper, folded it up and stuck it behind the sim card and i haven't had the problem since...
  5.    #5  
    just tried blackhawk5's paper solution. it worked for me. thanks!