1.    #1  
    There used to be a thread all about this? But what settings should I use for 99% of the things I am converting from my PC to my Treo 600? I would like the best quality and good sound. Ideas on what to make my presets?
    Bump
    "That's right Ice-man, I am dangerous"
  3.    #3  
    bumpity bump bump
    Whats The Best Movie player for treo 90? i already have fireviewer and tealmovie but i need something that can convert files other than Mov and Avi. If someone knows about a different movie player or has a good converter tell me please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Blonde
    There used to be a thread all about this? But what settings should I use for 99% of the things I am converting from my PC to my Treo 600? I would like the best quality and good sound. Ideas on what to make my presets?
    Not sure this is what you need, but my Kinoma Producer is set as follows:

Frames per second: 15
    Bit Rate: 320 kps
    Compression Ratio: 2:1

There are several settings so if you need any one in specific, please list it and I'll check mines.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    thanks but i ment what was the best video or media player for the treo 90. does anyone happen to have some serial number info or sumthin i can have?
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAce2k4
    thanks but i ment what was the best video or media player for the treo 90. does anyone happen to have some serial number info or sumthin i can have?
    Try the Kinoma Producer trial, much better than TealMovie.

Nobody will give you unlock code here, we don't support pirating.

http://www.kinoma.com/products.html#producer