1.    #1  
    I used to be able to set it on bookmark as the initial view. Now it always stays on page view. This is true before and after the update. Any tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    I used to be able to set it on bookmark as the initial view. Now it always stays on page view. This is true before and after the update. Any tips?
    Bookmark is not the default. After upgrade you have to go to:
    • Web Application (Blazer)
    • [MENU]
    • [Options]
    • [Preferences]
    • "Initial View" needs to be set to "Bookmark Icon"
  3.    #3  
    ArcBody, the steps you listed is exactly what I used to set Blazer to bookmark as initial view, however, everytime I open Blazer, it always opens in page view. Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ArcBody
    Bookmark is not the default. After upgrade you have to go to:
    • Web Application (Blazer)
    • [MENU]
    • [Options]
    • [Preferences]
    • "Initial View" needs to be set to "Bookmark Icon"
    ArcBody, the steps you listed is exactly what I used to set Blazer to bookmark as initial view, however, everytime I open Blazer, it always opens in page view. Any other ideas?
    I'll bet you a cup of coffee that if you check your setting, it wasn't saved. And a 2nd cup that this time, it will be saved - it will work.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcBody
    I'll bet you a cup of coffee that if you check your setting, it wasn't saved. And a 2nd cup that this time, it will be saved - it will work.
    You owe me 2 cups of coffee. I found the culprit. The 2Web app, once deleted, allows me to set Blazer's initial view to bookmarks.
    You owe me 2 cups of coffee. I found the culprit. The 2Web app, once deleted, allows me to set Blazer's initial view to bookmarks.
    newtreouser ~ Great!

I applaud your success and would be pleased to meet for coffee.
    Let me know time and place - I'll work on my schedule.

==> So . . . what application programs did you remove?

I have a core of proven programs and am loathe to add additional apps, unless their resource demand and function are superior.

Job well done, Best Regards ~ Carl
  7.    #7  
    Carl,

As I said in my prior post, it was the "2web" app that was the culprit. 2web is from the same folks that created Takephone IIRC.

Where are you located so I can claim my 2 cups of coffee?

Steve
    great tip !! ive been tryign to find the culprit but couldnt
    NT, Can't you configure 2web too? Can't you put bookmarks for the first press and the main blazer page as the second and disconnect as the third if you so wish?
    Regards,Matt
    Carl,

As I said in my prior post, it was the "2web" app that was the culprit. 2web is from the same folks that created Takephone IIRC.

Where are you located so I can claim my 2 cups of coffee?

Steve
    Steve - Regarding your "Car Kit" post, I like your initiative. I'll up it to breakfast or perhaps lunch. I'm located on Long Island, but travel to client facilities or "location du jour". With institutional clients - it's efficient. Can meet at location of your choice. E-Mail me and we'll set it up. Regards, Carl