1.    #1  
    I use ZLauncher and it puts deleted files in a "Sandbox". How do I find out how big that folder is and whether I need to be cleaning out some of the files. Being somewhat new to the world of Palms, I'm a little leary of deleting files that I really don't know what they are.

Thanks
    In a related subject, how do I delete files that are widows? I deleted the applicaiton TAKEphone on my Treo 600. However, using Filez I still see an 84 db file is yet on the Palm internal card. I have tried repeatedly to delete this file with Filez but it will not let me. Any ideas how to get rid of this small but persistent remaining fragment?
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    There is an application called "Cleanup" that lets you delete files left over from apps which no longer reside on your Treo.

Have a search of Palm Gear for it.
    Reset the device and then try it deleting the files again with Filez. Ben

---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by write1here
    In a related subject, how do I delete files that are widows? I deleted the applicaiton TAKEphone on my Treo 600. However, using Filez I still see an 84 db file is yet on the Palm internal card. I have tried repeatedly to delete this file with Filez but it will not let me. Any ideas how to get rid of this small but persistent remaining fragment?
    Ben and Greenberg, gracias. Again the swift, true advice of TreoCentral members has saved the day. Your winning counsel has rid my Treo of the artifacts of dead applications. May they rest in peace...
    "This space intentionally left blank."