1.    #1  
    After the trauma of installing the update 1.20 I have lost my SplashID data.

Can someone tell me where the backed up data might be stored. I hope it's somewhere either on my ROM, card or desktop as a result of syncs. Maybe It there and I just don't know how to find it.

Can anyone please help me find it. I really don't want to have to re-input the whole thing.

Thanks.
    I had no problems with Splash ID after update. Did you check the desktop app?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Did you sync before you updated? If so then it should be in your Backup folder.
  4.    #4  
    GREAT! I see a files on my desktop called
    C:\Program Files\Handsprint\Ray\SplashID\SplashIDDatabase with a date prior to the update. If this is the right file that was backedup as you suggested, how do I get it back on the Treo?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rucksdashel
    GREAT! I see a files on my desktop called
    C:\Program Files\Handsprint\Ray\SplashID\SplashIDDatabase with a date prior to the update. If this is the right file that was backedup as you suggested, how do I get it back on the Treo?
    Were you refering to me? If so, set the sync to Desktop overides Palm. That should fix your little red wagon.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    That refering to me thing was a dumb question. I thought others may have suggested it, sorry didnt realize I was the second reply. LOL