1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I was wondering if the Micro Innovations Wireless Link Keyboard will work with the Treo 600. There is one for sale at CompUSA's site. I see no reason why it wouldn't work, since it uses the IR port with a mirror to communicate between the keyboard and the PDA. It says that it is for the Palm V/Palm 500 Handhelds, but then also says "The Wireless Link keyboard was designed to be compatible with Compaq iPAQ, Handspring, HP Jornada, Palm, and Sony Clie series PDAs"

Let me know...because it seems like it'd be a nice bargain if it works well.

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...79&pfp=523Sale

Michael
    Michael J. Barnes
    Associate Professor
    Wayne State University

Visor >> VisorPhone >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650>> Centro >> Pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by atremorer
    Hello,
    I was wondering if the Micro Innovations Wireless Link Keyboard will work with the Treo 600. There is one for sale at CompUSA's site. I see no reason why it wouldn't work, since it uses the IR port with a mirror to communicate between the keyboard and the PDA. It says that it is for the Palm V/Palm 500 Handhelds, but then also says "The Wireless Link keyboard was designed to be compatible with Compaq iPAQ, Handspring, HP Jornada, Palm, and Sony Clie series PDAs"

Let me know...because it seems like it'd be a nice bargain if it works well.

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...79&pfp=523Sale

Michael
    Unfortunately, it won't work. I've been waiting for them to make OS5 and Treo600 drivers for a very long time. This keyboard is made by pocketop. You can check their website for compatibility. They clearly state that all OS5 devices are not compatible.

I bought mine when I had a PPC and I loved it. It's small but very well made. I keep waiting for driver vs buying a T6 compatible one.
    Last edited by webslappy; 05/23/2004 at 08:00 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. Glad to know. It was a great price, but if it won't work, there's no point.

Michael
    Michael J. Barnes
    Associate Professor
    Wayne State University

Visor >> VisorPhone >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650>> Centro >> Pre+
    Count me in on one of the ones waiting. Bought the keyboard when I had a Samsung I300. Then I got a Tungsten W and it no longer worked. Now I have the T600 and I'm still waiting...been over a year since I've been able to use it. Keep visiting pocketop.net waiting for them to release the upgrade...it was a good keyboard when I used it.

still waiting...