1.    #1  
    hello:

looking at buying the 600 ...

Is it possible to have more than one calendar and more than one email account ?

For example, we use at work an Outlook Exchange setup for email and calendar. I'd like to sync to that.

But I'd also like to check my personal pop and hotmail accounts, and sync another calendar to my home PC running Palm calendar - but keep that seperate from my work stuff.

is that possible ?

and finally. If someone updates my calendar ( i.e. my colleague or assistant ), does it quickly update my treo, or do I need to sync via USB cable before I see that update ?

thanks for any info and thanks for the great forum.
  2.    #2  
    appears that you can get email apps to support multiple accounts ... can anyone confirm this ...and any info on the other sync'ing questions ??

thanks.
    for the email, the treo comes with a program which it can sync up your outlook. i have not used it since I sync up my imap acct wirelessly.

for the calander, i can sync up work and personal PC to treo. but the calandar gets merge together thou.

i guess it might not help u but sorry
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I do not really know about the calender issue. However, after the Sprint update, I can now check my Pop3 account. It will pull it down from anywhere, and I have it set to leave it on the server. You can do mutiple Pop3 accounts, because it will have the original one from Sprint and your new one that you use for work. You could also add more if necassary.

On the calender issue. I think you can set each event as personal or business, or whatever category, then set it to show whatever you need.

Hope this helps
    Lonzo
    Inbox to go allows you to sync to your mail in outlook. The bundled mail allows you to collect pop3/imap mail - I collect 4 accounts. The calenders combine tho.
  6.    #6  
    cool -- thanks for all the responses.

so sounds like on the email front I would be OK.

I guess re: the calendar I'd like to keep it seperate -- with two different calendar programs. Perhaps I could keep my personal calendar info just on the Treo and not have it sync at all with my work Oulook calendar.

thanks for all the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc2004
    cool -- thanks for all the responses.

so sounds like on the email front I would be OK.

I guess re: the calendar I'd like to keep it seperate -- with two different calendar programs. Perhaps I could keep my personal calendar info just on the Treo and not have it sync at all with my work Oulook calendar.

thanks for all the info.
    actually, what i do is i sync with the work calendar and combin them into my personal calendar, but i do not sync up my contacts at all to work. don't want to leave my personal contact info @ work outlook :P