1.    #1  
    I was looking through one of the threads and someone mentioned it. I look it up and it looks very nice.
    I would like to know how it compares to Contact5. Is it any better?
    EasyAddress allows you to add pics to the contact info...I would think a program like that would hold a lot of memory. Can it be installed on the Card?
    Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    No one knows anything about this program???!!!!

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    EasyAddress allows you to add pics to the contact info...I would think a program like that would hold a lot of memory. Can it be installed on the Card?
    Thanks.
    According to this review, the pics can be stored on the card. That should keep the memory usage to a minimum.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    but most importantly, is it optimized for the treo 600 5way pad? I'm so spoiled, I like apps that don't ever require using the stylus.
    The user manual says it supports the Treo 600.
    I'm downloading the trial version now.

**EDIT**
    No 5 Wav support.
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    well, thanks for being our crash test dummy, so to speak!
    yeah but not many features supported with the 5 way pad
    its hard to enter new contacts fields .. have to use stylus to change field
    normal phonebook is a lot easier ..

and also .. easynote should intergrate picture caller id for treo600 also
    then ill buy this software .. or pay $50 for it ... (yes i would for a picture caller id for treo)
  8.    #8  
    I don't have a problem with using my stylus or my screen so i don't really mind the 5 way not being supported.
    What I'd like to know is if it's any better than Contact5 or any other contact app.
    How does it differ? Contact5 ha a lot of feature but some just makes no sense.
    For example, there's an area where you can add the contact's birthday yet you can't add an alarm...makes no sense to me...so you have to go into the contact's info to find out when the person's birthday is...might as well just add it to the Datebk which allows you to add an alarm
    you guys may know this already, but Agendus now supports pictures associated with contacts (unsure where they're stored, as I'm not really all that into the picture/contact thing). It has pretty good support for the d-pad as well. I <think> it also has birthday support (another thing that I am not that into)
    www.iambic.com
  10.    #10  
    Hmm...wasn't aware Agendus is a contact manager...thought it was more like DateBk5.
    Wait a minute...it IS like DateBk5 (I just check the link).
    I have DateBk5 already and am quite happy with it.
    I need a program that is dedicated to Contacts only...I have Contact5 and it's ok although falls short as I stated in the previous post...
    Agendus sounds great but then I'd have to get rid of DateBk5 which I rather not do...