1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just bought the extended battery from Dan's Cellular.

I am not sure if I am doing this right or not, but when I slide in the external battery to the locked position, it starts having the beeping sound which you usually hear when you plug in the charger and then remove the charger. Its like the battery is connecting then disconnecting to the phone itself. The battery indicator on the top keeps showing 2 batteries then only the internal battery.

I am now charging both the external and phone (both connected together). However, it looks like its really slow and the green/red indicator light keeps showing green then red then green then red again. Its like the darn thing is connected intermittently.

Does anyone have a similar experience with this? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
    Was this ever resolved for you, and were you able to charge up the external battery? The reason I'm asking is that currently I'm in the same situation. I purchased the external battery and right now, I haven't figured out how to get it to charge. It is attached to the back of the treo (while the treo is charging overnight) and it says "0 percent charging" but It never charges. It also alternates between the green and the red charging symbol and I don't know if that's normal or not.

I've read through all of the "external battery" threads I could find and I haven't been able to figure this out. Anyone else out there with a stock Treo600 external battery, that is able to offer any suggestions. It would be much appreciated because right now I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if the external battery is just defective?

Quote Originally Posted by rowver
    Hi,

I just bought the extended battery from Dan's Cellular.

I am not sure if I am doing this right or not, but when I slide in the external battery to the locked position, it starts having the beeping sound which you usually hear when you plug in the charger and then remove the charger. Its like the battery is connecting then disconnecting to the phone itself. The battery indicator on the top keeps showing 2 batteries then only the internal battery.

I am now charging both the external and phone (both connected together). However, it looks like its really slow and the green/red indicator light keeps showing green then red then green then red again. Its like the darn thing is connected intermittently.

Does anyone have a similar experience with this? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!