1.    #1  
    I am using a Cingular unlocked T600 on Tmo network. I updated my T600 this afternoon without a problem. However, I'm unable to use Avantgo after the update. Has anyone encountered with a similar problem. Any suggestions on fixing this? Thanks!
    Try re-installing and checking your conduit. I have no problems with avantgo post update...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    No problems for me. Maybe you'd want to check your Avantgo server settings? Something could have been mucked up in the transition.
    Works for me too.

Now, I have noticed over the past few days that images are not showing up on the channel list, but that predates my upgrade.
    Could be that you've set the Avantgo prefs not to load images.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Please be more specific about your problem-- there are about 80 ways that it could "NOT WORK"

Elaborate...
  7.    #7  
    Got my Avantgo to work at last. Here is what I did: From my Avantgo account, I chose Manage account - Advanced Controls, and cleared the channel cache, cookies and authenticate info. I hot-syched, and Avantgo was good to go.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    That's good news.

Another handy Avantgo tip--- if your have any pages that don't render properly or bitmaps/icons that don't load-- Try going to AvantGo Connect > Settings > Refresh All Content.

Once you sync, this can usually fix the content problems...