1.    #1  
    I need to send in my Treo for repair, and I have the use of another GSM phone in the meantime. When I transfer the SIM card it works fine, but I do not have my contact list on the new phone. How can I save the contact list to the SIM card so that it will be available on the new phone?

Patrick Brinton
    you cant save your contacts to sim because on the sim you can only save one number for one person and therefore you cant use address but you could copy and paste some numbers if you wanted to
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    is there a way for example, to save contacts to sim using only ONE phone number? e.g.name and mobile number field. or something like that?

its quite impt to treo users that this can be done, or else, once our treo fails, there goes our contact list and wecan't even do anyting when using our backup GSM mobile phone...

Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    you cant save your contacts to sim because on the sim you can only save one number for one person and therefore you cant use address but you could copy and paste some numbers if you wanted to
    do you backup your contact list to Palm Software or sync with Outlook?
    i would love to get a software (or buy one if it is not a freeware) to support saving 1 phone number per name in SIM on Treo thou.