1.    #1  
    Hey can someone tell me what the heck is this: ## Command in progress.
    "Your system is currently running a ## command. You must stop it or reset your device before powering off."

What is that?
    What does it mean by that...it came up after I press on the power button after i notice the screen is not going off like it normally does after 2 mins.
    I'm not running anything so why is it telling me that???
    Any one knows???

I'm just full of issues man.
    Everyday is a different thing! Dang!
  2.    #2  
    Come on...no one has seen this msg before in their T600???
    67 viewers and none seen or know what this is???

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Come on...no one has seen this msg before in their T600???
    67 viewers and none seen or know what this is???

bump
    Not a clue.
    It means you probably ran something like ##786 but probably not that specific command. I have had that problem a few times. Its nothing mjajor you just need to do a soft reset and it should be fine. I think I did a ##777 command and it wouldnt turn off because it was trying to access the sprint network but my phone isnt activated so it kept that command running so it doesnt shut off till the command stop or your soft resest the treo600.

If this problem happens a lot you probably have a program or something running that keeps using a ## command when your wireless mode is turned off.
  5.    #5  
    Hmm...but I don't use Sprint.
    But now that I remember I did do ##377 b/c I saw someone post that if you do ##377 you get a msg telling you why the phone crach (or something like that).
    Of course I didn't know that this was just for sprint user.

Thanks for clarifying that for me
    ##377 is for sprint
    #*377 is for t-mo

they tell you why your phone crashed.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.