Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Androw
    Tried that. Still says INT.
    Please post exactly what Tokenwriter is responding with. Also, after it has responded, enter

list

and post what it's saying.
    Folks, strange problem after upgrading my locked AT&T wireless Treo. There was a new application called "DeviceCustomizer", running it caused the phone to reboot.

Also, I had about 12 MB free before the upgrade, I have 18 MB free now.
    Can someone post any AT&T customized screens in the current firmware? Does the wireless on/off screen have the standard PalmOne graphics, or is it AT&T customized? Any other AT&T customizations that you can post pictures of?
    Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by jskier
    Can someone post any AT&T customized screens in the current firmware? Does the wireless on/off screen have the standard PalmOne graphics, or is it AT&T customized? Any other AT&T customizations that you can post pictures of?
    Thanks in advance!
    Mol posted a couple screenshots of the startup/shutdown screens here:
    http://mytreo.net/forum/YaBB.cgi?boa...12;start=37#37

They're boring but easily replaceable...other than the Office Online app, that's about it for AT&T specific stuff I think...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5. Rab
    After reading all the threads and problems on upgrading an AT&T phone can someone tell me IS IT WORTH IT!... what is better?.... Thanks
    I'd stick to keeping it an unlocked CNG phone, not making the ATT -> TMO.

I own a AT&T phone from the day they came out. I installed FW3.04 CROW and when the CNG 3.05 came out I just used Tokenwriter to make my phone CNG (write crnm CNG) and then applied the CNG update.

I haven't tried to see if my phone is unlocked, but my phone reset into a CNG splash screen and the firmware is amazingly good ... my center button selects faster and screens change better.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    After reading all the threads and problems on upgrading an AT&T phone can someone tell me IS IT WORTH IT!... what is better?.... Thanks
    Hard to say. The ATT firmware has the Office program (dont use it so dont care) but it may have specific upgrades to its network structure. If you dont care about that, pick the firmware upgrade and go for it. If not, then stick with ATT...its 6 of one and half dozen of the other...

rob
    Upgraded my ATT using mytreo.net's procedure. Worked flawlessly. Installed voice recorder...gprs appears faster. Glad I did it!
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Ive decided to go back to the CNG update. First off, I dont use the Office program so no need in taking up extra space for nothing. Secondly, I have been having problems with my email. I looked at my log and my auto retrieve starting having problems as soon as I updated to the AWS firmware. So, couldint find anything different, so I am in the process of reverting back as we speak. Dont see any issues as of yet so hopefully in a few minutes all will be well.

Plus I hate the ATT logo.

These are my observations on my T600. Others may not have any issues at all.
    rob
    If you unlocked an ATT phone to use another service provider and then update the phone, it will relock.
    Anyone unlocked ATT phone after the most recent firmware update?
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    Well, I dont think it will lock the phone (pretty sure of this) and it would only be a plus for him since it probably has ATT specific info for their network so I would give it a shot, cant hurt.

rob
    The new ATTW update will lock the phone.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123