1.    #1  
    I noticed that now when I use the Extra Digits feature with my Favorites, that now the DTMF tones dial very slowly. I guess that there must have been some complaints/problems with the prior firmware firing them off too fast to be picked up. I'm on Cingular and did the official PalmOne Cingular update (no problems).
    Yeah same thing here!
    My menu navigating has slowed down too. Thought maybe it was due to Pocket tunes or Lightwav but I disabled LW and it didn't make a diff. I didn't bother un-installing PTunes though to check if it was the culprit. I also use treo butler.
    Do you use either?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    I use PTunes but not TreoButler. I don't think that the DTMF thing has anything to do with any other apps.
    Did you drop down menu's in different apps slow down? Mine have and thought that maybe there is a relationship between the 2.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I haven't noticed any lag in drop down menus etc. However, I do not have TreoBulter or Lightwav. I do have pTunes installed.

I noticed the speed decrease with DTMF tones though.
    Calling my bank really lags now. However, I haven't gotten any errors from the bank system yet. Previously, it would reject my account number on every third call or so.
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Before the upgrade whenever I called my Cing voicemail and used speaker phone, most of the time it would not recognize my password and and I would have to re type manually. Must of had something to do with feadback in speakerphone mode.
    Since the upgrade using speakerphone and of course the slower DTMF string this no longer has been a problem.
    Weird...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I too, noticed the slow DTMF tones since 3.05. This was not present in 3.04. However, I was NEVER able to check my voicemail (or use any kind of touchtone prompt system) in speaker mode (vm systems never recognized the tones correctly). Now it works fine.
    Boy were we just in sync on the last post!!!:-)
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    After upgrading the firmware to ATT v3.06, in addition to the slow DTMF tones, I've noticed that Pocket Tunes really slows down all other applications- to the point that the system often crashes. As soon as I stop PT, all's well again (except the slow DTMF tones). Anyone else observe this?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I had the slow DTMF in the beta 3.04 When my Treo was replaced it had 2.12 firmware. Everything is working fine on it now so I am leaving the firmware alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Before the upgrade whenever I called my Cing voicemail and used speaker phone, most of the time it would not recognize my password and and I would have to re type manually. Must of had something to do with feadback in speakerphone mode.
    Since the upgrade using speakerphone and of course the slower DTMF string this no longer has been a problem.
    Weird...
    My tones slowed to a crawl. It also seems to effect getting email. Has anyone experienced verrrryyy sllooowww connection?