1.    #1  
    I have a custome mp3 on my SD Card. I would like to set it as the defualt ring for all incoming calls. Is this possible?
    Yes, you need to use Lightwav to do this.

http://www.toysoft.ca/lightwav.html
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by dropbass
    I have a custome mp3 on my SD Card. I would like to set it as the defualt ring for all incoming calls. Is this possible?
    Use LightWav for your mp3 ringtones. All your mp3/wav/ogg files can be kept on your sd card, and you can set defaults by category, or individual contacts. It's the best mp3 ringtone manager out there, and now supports custom picture caller id as well.
    Alli,

it supports the custom picture caller id? is it in the 2.1 version? I use the 2.1 and not able to find out this function to do so.

if it is in the next release, e.g. version 2.2, i hope we would get free upgrade because i just purchased the 2.1 2 weeks ago.
  5.    #5  
    I appreciate the help and quick responce. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    Alli,

it supports the custom picture caller id? is it in the 2.1 version? I use the 2.1 and not able to find out this function to do so.

if it is in the next release, e.g. version 2.2, i hope we would get free upgrade because i just purchased the 2.1 2 weeks ago.
    Yes, once you purchase, your upgrades are free and ToySoft sends them to you. If you haven't gotten the update yet, drop an e-mail to Support@Toysoft.ca and he'll get right back to you.