1.    #1  
    Has anyone used the franklin covey software (non outlook) with the treo 600? If you have, did the contact integrate into the build in contacts? What issues did you find?

Thank for any help.
    granillo,

Please read my thread from several months ago about this software.
    Good Luck
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...+franklincovey
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    granillo,

Please read my thread from several months ago about this software.
    Good Luck
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...+franklincovey
    I used that software years ago, but I dont think they are updating it anymore (I was using it with palm os3.x) if that tells you anything

rob
    There is a yahoo group dedicated to the FC Plan Plus software. I signed up a while back but haven't participated. The lack of response from FC's support, the issues I had when I first started using it, the similar comments I see in the Yahoo group have convinced me to leave it off my new system.

First Things First is a good way to plan your life, but I'll do it without their specific buggy software, thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas T
    There is a yahoo group dedicated to the FC Plan Plus software. I signed up a while back but haven't participated. The lack of response from FC's support, the issues I had when I first started using it, the similar comments I see in the Yahoo group have convinced me to leave it off my new system.

First Things First is a good way to plan your life, but I'll do it without their specific buggy software, thank you very much.
    I too believe that the weekly planning by ROLE espoused in FC's "First Things First" is fantastic. I tried the Plan Plus Outlook software and it sucked, as did tech support. I decided to take the simpler is better approach.

My Solution:
    I use the outliner called Bonsai (www.natara.com/bonsai). Each week I create an outline whose first level are all of the ROLES I play in life: Father, Partner, Employee, Healthy Man, etc. Then I do 2nd level bullit points for the top 2 or 3 things that I could do that week that would make the biggest impact in each of those areas. You can save a template with all your roles, and start with that each week. I create my week on Bosai on my PC, then synch with my Treo 600.

This has worked like a charm for me, as it gets to the heart of the Covey philosphy without the burden of overly complicated or disfunctional software.
    I've been using it,but I do use the outlook version. Everything on the treo has been working fine. Kinda flaky in outlook though. The primary thing I use it for on the treo is my to do list. Maybe if the Agendus to do list improved, I could just use that.

James