Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cash---

Ooh ok...the one i have was free. I did see the one you have. It looks damn good on the treo with your background.

Here's the one I have (free)...can't remember where I get though...I think it was PalmOneCity.

P.S. You look like a friend of mine named Nigel in Jersey
    Attached Files Attached Files
    doesnt anyone use SilverScreen.....ive been using that since my palm III and nothing else seems to do it for me. its plain and simple has 5-way support too. also the quicklaucher in the top corner is like a favorites menu. i also dragging the icons onto the pop-up task bar on the bottom of the screen. very handy to delete and such. not as customizable as the other lauchers tho but u can still have backrounds a varitey of diffrent themes.
    Hey SilverScreen looks nice. (Wonder why I never heard of it...most people in here talk about Zlauncher and LauncherX).

Does anyone know if it's ok to install two Launchers?
    I would like to test SilverScreen but don't want to uninstall ZLauncher just in case I want to stay with it.
    I also have been a user of Silver for almost 4 years. Works very well with my Treo. Love it.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Aww, no comments on post #25?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Besides the fact that it looks nice?
    Not sure about SmartLauncher...216 Apps
    The others you mentioned I know nothing of except the fact that people mention them.
    Basically I don't know anything about them b/c I STILL don't understand what DA's are (I know you gave me a link but I guess it's just something that I have to install and see phisically to understand).

P.S. I think you're cute
    I like the panther z theme....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    P.S. I think you're cute
    :blush:

BTW DA's are just little apps that you can launch on top of your current app.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989

(seriously I think these smileys can look much better!)
    for some reason, I can't get the signal strength icon to show with any theme other than ZLT_BlueHiCon_Std_256. Any thoughts on getting one of the XP themes to show signal strength?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Hey SilverScreen looks nice. (Wonder why I never heard of it...most people in here talk about Zlauncher and LauncherX).

Does anyone know if it's ok to install two Launchers?
    I would like to test SilverScreen but don't want to uninstall ZLauncher just in case I want to stay with it.
    LX, initially, and ZL became big because of additional memory management and allowing the creation of shortcuts to SD cards. After that, other launchers, seemed less powerful. Of course, ZL took major control of the laucher field once they developed moving both app and database whereas LX can only move the app while database rests in RAM
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    i have been using silverscreen since my first palm and still loving it
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    im happy with the default launcher but i would like to be able to put backgrounds. does anyone know of a simple launcher that looks almost stock but allows backgrounds?
    silverscreen could do this just dont get a theme
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    anyone knows how to set Launcher X to run everytime after reset?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    for some reason, I can't get the signal strength icon to show with any theme other than ZLT_BlueHiCon_Std_256. Any thoughts on getting one of the XP themes to show signal strength?
    Since the 4.10 upgrade to ZLauncher, themes have to be redone to include the signal strength indicator from what I remember reading, so that's probably the reason
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire

thanks
    Not sure if there is a setting for that. Can't seem to find it. But everytime I do a soft reset, LauncherX always automatically gets launched.

You can always use Soft Reset 1.0 to launch any app you want after a soft reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Not sure if there is a setting for that. Can't seem to find it. But everytime I do a soft reset, LauncherX always automatically gets launched.
    Check your application (the .zip file). There is a bonus application that comes with Launcher X called AfterSync. It is not installed automatically with Launcher X. It will let you set any application that you want to run after every HotSync.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    The XP theme that I have for the Treo (lowres) does not include the signal strength icon. You might have to check with the developer.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Here is a website with tips for various launchers:

http://www.launchplug.com/Tips_ZL.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast