1.    #1  
    i am in dire need of a dialing app that can help my new 600 dial properly!

i have no problems putting in + or country codes etc in front of my contact entries... but that wonīt solve it for me.

what happens when i travel?

there are GSM networks that donīt recognize the +.

even worse, in brazil, where i live, for example, i need to dial 00-XX-country code, where XX is the long-distance-operator-code.

the simplistic "dial 1 before 7 digit numbers" in the treo 600 is not enough!!
    any one come across an app that can take a logic statement input?

ie: if number starts with "+" dial "0021" or if number does not, dial just the number?

thanks!!
    gurfc
    Try TAKEphONE which can be found at www.shsh.com. I'm sure it will do what you want.

...David
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaldon
    Try TAKEphONE which can be found at www.shsh.com. I'm sure it will do what you want.

...David

I absolutely agree! TAKEphONE is an excellent dialer which will allow you to create profiles to do what you want.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Hi Gurfc,

I live in Brazil too and just got myself a new Treo 600.

I have exactly the same problems as you do. Plus all my contacts are formated in Outlook using +country code so once I sync them into the Treo I canīt dial automaitcally...

Have you tried the Takephone app ? Does it work for you ?

Obrigado !
  5.    #5  
    sim, funciona bem.
    definitivamente a unica coisa que eu encontrei que funciona...