1.    #1  
    To make room for the temporary files needed to update the system (6MB) I had to move virtually EVERY app not burned onto the ROM over to the card. The folder where the move put the apps didn't make sense to me so I moved them to another folder on the card (about a half hour's worth of moving - while the battery was recharging - another requirement for the update). Now none of my shortcuts can find the app.

Is there an easy way to reroute the shortcut or do I have to drag them ALL back to original folder?
  2.    #2  
    Oops, I guess that would be Treo 600 Updater 1.2 I re-read the body but not the subject line. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by rucksdashel
    Oops, I guess that would be Treo 600 Updater 1.2 I re-read the body but not the subject line. Sorry.
    is the treo 400 the new one without the camera and bluetooth?

i just deleted stuff that was easy to put back on

some people had luck using the new hotsync id / hard reset method
    It's probably too late for you now, but using backup man is the easiest way. I backed up, removed my SD card, did a hard reset, and used the updater. Then I restored my files using backupman. No problems.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!