1.    #1  
    While searching for some information on Amazon, I came across this:

How to Do Everything With Your Treo 600 (How to Do Everything)
    by Derek Ball, Dayton Foster, Megg Morin (Editor)

List Price: $24.99
    Price: $16.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details.
    You Save: $8.00 (32%)
    Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

Edition: Paperback

Here's the link (hope this works).
    Amazon Link

So far there isn't much besides what I posted above. No summaries or anything.

Louis
    Last edited by nighthawk700; 05/20/2004 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Forgot to include some information
    416 Pages???? Sheesh, I think I can write all there is to do on your treo in a page or too. You're better off getting a palm OS trick book, those have some more useful stuff in em.
    You touch me, I cut you.
    Derek Ball's around on the treocentral forums somewhere... I've talked to him. He's written a lot of books on different PDA's, so I think he knows what works (in book form).
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Are you kidding me, SpicyMeatBall (How do you guys come up with these names ).
    There's plenty of things that you can do in your Treo...I think 416 pages is about right.
    Maybe he's mentioning the softwares too...
    I bet us folks here at TreoCentral know most of the stuff already...
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Some people depend on a crutch all the time to get by in life. I work in a major retail store selling electronics. I must say that some people need to not be buying electronics.

Depends on yer mental capacity, past experience, and trial and error guts

For some, this fits their needs
    415 pages on the Treo? Sounds like a nice read to me

What!!! Me obsessed???
    Visorphone>T180>T600>T650
    Anybody care to post the content page of the book for a preview
    [Mid 1990's] Casio SF-7500 > Casio SF-9500 > Casio Planeo NX-6000 - Motorola 5200 > [1998] Palmpilot Pro - Ericsson GH388 > Palm Pilot Pro (2 MB) - Nokia 3210 > Palmpilot Pro (8 MB) - Ericsson GF788e > [1999] Handspring Visor Deluxe - Ericsson GF788e > [2001] Palm IIIC - Motorola V3688 - Nokia 8210 > [2002] Palm 505 - Motorola Timeport P7689 > [2004] Treo 600> [2005]Treo 600-Dell X50v[2006]Treo 650-Atom Pure
    Quote Originally Posted by machomonster
    Anybody care to post the content page of the book for a preview
    Not the content page, but...

From Barnes & Noble:

How to Do Everything with Your Treo 600

From the Publisher

Not only can you make phone calls, take photos, and surf the web with your cool Treo 600, you can also load games, movies, and music. This expert guide shows you how to maximize all the amazing features offered on your Treo, including working with text documents, spreadsheets, and slideshows. You'll also discover what third-party software you can add to further enhance your Treo's mobile office capabilities.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Wonder what the hold up is in the publisher getting the book out? Went to their site and the book was to have been published 5/7, yet Amazon still doesn't have it. Maybe it has to to with the name TREO, nothing with the name Treo seems to be put out by the due date, or in a generally timely fashion....Just an observation....
  11.    #11  
    I saw the book at my local Borders. I browsed through it. No big surprises or exciting new things that I wasn't aware of before. Of course I didn't go through in detail though. I didn't want to pay full price for it. (Some book in the "How to do everything with your..." series were 40% off). I'll probably buy it off the internet some time.

Louis