1.    #1  
    I have lost patience with Verizon and am pretty confident, based on their lengthy phone release track record, that Verizon will not release their Treo 6xx for several more months. I simply do not want to wait any longer for something that may not materialize for who knows how long.

Has anyone come across any good prices on a Sprint Treo that will NOT be bought with a new plan? A Google search basically only lists re-sellers in the $649 - 699 range. If I could find something under $500 I would likely go for it and sell my Clie UX50 for $350 to a co-worker.

Any help would be appreciated- I want to join the club.
    i purchased mine on ebay for $400.. it had been used but was in perfect condition. you can call sprint w/ the esn and check on the activation status of the phone.
    -- derby
    New Treo plan-less costs $549 via SprintPCS itself. I bet eBay can beat that.
    As long as you haven't bought another sprint phone in the last 18 months you can get the sprint $150 rebate by signing up for a 2-year contract. That brings it down to $450. You may be able to find additional rebates at specific stores if you shop around and/or can be patient. CompUSA occasionally runs $100 rebates, and some of the big box electronics retailers (Circuit City, Best Buy, etc.) occastionally run their own rebates as well.
    I have sent you a Private Message about a 3 weeks old Treo 600 for Sprint, that I could possibly help you out with.
    Quote Originally Posted by andy.e
    As long as you haven't bought another sprint phone in the last 18 months you can get the sprint $150 rebate by signing up for a 2-year contract.
    The original question was:
    Has anyone come across any good prices on a Sprint Treo that will NOT be bought with a new plan?

So when did Sprint start offering a 2 year contract where you sign up to receive nothing, and how much does it cost?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrashear
    The original question was:
    Has anyone come across any good prices on a Sprint Treo that will NOT be bought with a new plan?

So when did Sprint start offering a 2 year contract where you sign up to receive nothing, and how much does it cost?
    EXACTLY and thanks for saving me the trouble.