1.    #1  
    I am trying to get a new T-Mobile Treo but can't find one in stock. If anyone knows of a source (other than Ebay) that actually has them, please let me know. I thought I had found one twice, only to be told "oops.. looks like we have them backordered".

Palm says they aren't supplying them to service providers until their (2 month) backorder is resolved. (and T-moble has none).

Thx for the help.
    Try this guy; he was able to come up with several Treo 600's back in January when nobody else could produce a single unit:

Cliff Morris
    T-Mobile USA
    214.228.3389 mobile
    214.523.4278 office
    214.523.4124 fax
    cliff.morris@t-mobile.com
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I purchased mine at a CompUSA store, just walked in and picked one up. You might check those...
    drmrw on a treo 600 gprs t-mobile

"One out of 3 people has two people standing next to them..."
    Quote Originally Posted by drmrw
    I purchased mine at a CompUSA store, just walked in and picked one up. You might check those...
    If you want CDMA that is... I don't think they sell any GSM models.
    Last edited by jennyfur; 05/20/2004 at 09:57 AM.
  5.    #5  
    CompUSA has them on the website, showing 3-6 day order but then said they were backordered when I contacted them.

Haven't been able to reach Ciff yet.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    They do sell the GSM models. That's where I got the T-mobile one. They sold both models at the store in FL.
    drmrw on a treo 600 gprs t-mobile

"One out of 3 people has two people standing next to them..."
    I ordered mine from CDW online and it came with T-Mobile service. The phone itself does not bear a T-Mobile insignia.
    They do sell the GSM models. That's where I got the T-mobile one. They sold both models at the store in FL.
    Cool... when I was in the one by me, all they had was Sprint. That was a few weeks ago though.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by keford
    I ordered mine from CDW online and it came with T-Mobile service. The phone itself does not bear a T-Mobile insignia.
    CDW has some in stock...

thanks all! I think I can work something out with them!