1.    #1  
    My friend has an AT&T Treo 600. When I try to send him an MMS message from my T-mobile Treo 600. I get a message bounced back to me saying text only delivery is possible to my friend's phone. I know I can send an MMS message find to my other T-Mobile Treo 600. Does anybody have experience with AT&T Treo 600 MMS setup?
    ATTWS phones only MMS to one another at this time
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I've used MMS between ATTWS phones and it worked fine without having to make changes to default setup. I've not tried it to other networks.
    I am having the same problem with my mms, I cannot view pics sent to my phone, Help
    you won't be able to send or receive MMS from other carriers, ATTWS chose a different method that Cingular and T-Mo.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey