1.    #1  
    After weeks of telling myself, "There's no way in heck I'd spend $60 on an email app for my phone", I experienced a moment of weakness and before I knew it I had purchased Snappermail Premier with free upgrade to Enterprise 2.0. Now I'm feeling pangs of guilt (think of how many children I could have sponsored in that TV commercial!). Can someone take pity on me and make me feel good about my purchase?
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Sounds like you are a democrat and if that is the case, then there is no hope. If you are an independent or republican, than congratulations on the purchase. I love the program and use it and Chatter many times during the day.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    After weeks of telling myself, "There's no way in heck I'd spend $60 on an email app for my phone", I experienced a moment of weakness and before I knew it I had purchased Snappermail Premier with free upgrade to Enterprise 2.0. Now I'm feeling pangs of guilt (think of how many children I could have sponsored in that TV commercial!). Can someone take pity on me and make me feel good about my purchase?
    Feel good about the Snapper purchase. But I really don't like those glasses on you.

Marc
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Feel good about the Snapper purchase. But I really don't like those glasses on you.
    I couldn't put in my contacts...stayed up way too late playing around with Snapper...
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY