1.    #1  
    1. Can i have the treo 600 ON permanent? any risk?

2. Any of you with a Treo without any problems since the begining?? I've found dozens of thread about Treo returns, since treo never works properly first time you purchase.
    http://www.dominet.net
    Webhosting the way it should be.
    As long as there's battery power, it is always on. Just the screen turns off. Unless you just mean wireless mode, which you can toggle on or off as you please. Leaving wireless on all the time shouldn't do any harm other than drain the battery a little quicker.

There's plenty of people without problems... it's just that people with problems tend to be more vocal about them. There's a few threads about the "silent majority" who is happy with their phone (or are still using their original device). I'm one of them.
    I never turn wireless mode off... Except for when I was camping on my Caving trip. And then I only turned it off when I was in the cave. (As the area right around the cave had no service, and I did not want my battery killed) Otherwise it is always on. When I go to the Movies, or in a DR office, or any other Situation where a ringing cell is a bad idea, I just flip the switch on the top to Silent and I am all set.

I have always left all my cell phones on all the time. I never had any problems with any phone because of leaving it on. I am even on my one and only Treo600! (Sense Januarry 18 2004) So leave it on and have fun!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I pre-ordered mine last September and got it the first week they were released. No hardware problems to speak of and I've done both Sprint firmware updates with no serious issues (just some application re-registration).

I leave the unit on all the time, including the phone. Like Tavisjohn, I simply flip the switch to slient mode when seeing a movie.

I've had exactly one instance so far of completely draining the battery. After a recharge, there were no ill effects and my apps & data were not lost.
    - Fushigi
    Yes I will, Do a search, There is a lengthly thread on people who have never had a problem, including me
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominet.net
    1. Can i have the treo 600 ON permanent? any risk?

2. Any of you with a Treo without any problems since the begining?? I've found dozens of thread about Treo returns, since treo never works properly first time you purchase.
    3 Troeos - 24 / 7 (except where prohibited) - Hardware 100% w/o problems.

I recommend $4 / mo insurance (as per usual) but have never used.

Infrastructure can limit function. i.e.: Roaming to alternate PCS CDMA Carriers or where Sprint PCS does not provide data service (location-specific)

Satisfied user / owner / enthusiast => I recommend - enjoy !
  7. brf
    I've had mine on 24/7 since I got it in January, no problems, resets or crashes. I depend on getting sms text at all hours and also on the alarms.
    VisorPhone >>Treo 600 >>Black Palm Centro
    PacBell/Cingular/AT&T GSM
    Any errors in tact, fact or spelling
    are entirely due to transmission error
    I have an unbranded GSM Treo - for about two months it has worked without any problems and has survived some abuse. When I am not debugging my software on it, it is absolutely reliable and I love it.