Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Made a couple of changes. See if it works for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I just checked it on my computer first and the skirt moves too fast (I'll try on the Treo, however I'm scared b/c the one I posted looks right on my computer but is too fast in my Treo...so if yours is fast in my comp then it must be lightning speed on my Treo)

Hey...you make her eyes blink!
    The one I have here doesn't do that.
    Cool

Another thing, the one you edit has the skirt going toom toom, toom toom, toom toom, sort of like a heart beat, while the one I have here (posted) goes toom, toom, toom, toom...like a slow march...can't describe it better than that.
    Last edited by JoJo_78; 05/21/2004 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to add this.
    Hey can someone tell me what the heck is this: ## Command in progress.
    "Your system is currently running a ## command. You must stop it or reset your device before powering off."

What is that?
    What does it mean by that...it came up after I press on the power button after i notice the screen is not going off like it normally does after 2 mins.
    I'm not running anything so why is it telling me that???
    Any one knows???

I'm just full of issues man.
    Everyday is a different thing! Dang!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    I just checked it on my computer first and the skirt moves too fast (I'll try on the Treo, however I'm scared b/c the one I posted looks right on my computer but is too fast in my Treo...so if yours is fast in my comp then it must be lightning speed on my Treo)

Hey...you make her eyes blink!
    The one I have here doesn't do that.
    Cool

Another thing, the one you edit has the skirt going toom toom, toom toom, toom toom, sort of like a heart beat, while the one I have here (posted) goes toom, toom, toom, toom...like a slow march...can't describe it better than that.
    I find that the images when run off the computer go far faster then the Treo. Have to preview them on the Treo to get the real story.
    With this one it's the opposite. It runs fine in my comp but goes super fast in my Treo.
    So much so that when I preview it I have to soft reset to get out of it.
    Great...the '20' settings worked.
    Thanks Tavis.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    With this one it's the opposite. It runs fine in my comp but goes super fast in my Treo.
    So much so that when I preview it I have to soft reset to get out of it.
    I normally run the gifs off a card. Perhaps you are running the gif from ram. Will have to go back to the drawing board to work this out.
    No..I run it off the card too. I wanted the gif for LightWav.
    I also have RescoViewer and it worked fine there just not in LW.
    I fixed it with the settings Tavis gave me and it works fine...here's the end results.
    (The only problem is that it's not in the center...eventhough I have it set up so in Jasc Animation Shop.
    Took the Betty you just posted...added the blinks and now the file hopefully plays at the correct speed.

This is about as much as I want to know about gif files!!!

Time to the Sydney surf.
    wow! It's perfect...thank you
    bumpity bumpity bump!

hey tavis! any more animated gifs???
    Quote Originally Posted by ymmij
    Took the Betty you just posted...added the blinks and now the file hopefully plays at the correct speed.

This is about as much as I want to know about gif files!!!

Time to the Sydney surf.
    Great work!

Will this animation work on the 650?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    So, after reading through ALL those posts ;-) am I to assume you need LW in order to display animated GIFs on your caller ID?
    As soon as I saw the Betty Boop gif and all of the Betty Boop wallpaper files on Tavis's sight....
    Well... I knew we would be hearing from GeekingMom sooner or later in this thread!
    Ahhh, you know me too well.

P.S. Time to change my Avatar
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Laffs...
    If you know anything around here you know that GMoms likes her Betty Boop!
    I suppose it could be worse...
    You could prefer avatars of another famous CARTOON characters like Jessica rabbit, Paris Hilton or Nicole Ritchie!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123