Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cleveland216
    hofo_mofo,

You seem to like ClockPop5. Does the program work the way it should? Can you open the program when the t600 is off with one of the hard assigned buttons?

I would like the program too, except that I have to turn the t600 on first before it works. When I assign it to any of the hard buttons, when I press and hold the button, the screen doesn't even turn on.
    Bump.

Anybody have any ideas? Keyguard Time isn't my preference. I would love to get that extra feature to work correctly in ClockPop5 - otherwise, the best use for ClockPop5 for me is that I can see the time when I am in Blazer, or any program that doesn't show time, while I am already using the T600.

If not, oh well, I still love this program.
    cleveland216, technically Treo wakes up only when a hard button (the 4 application buttons only) is pressed shortly or when opt+hard button is pressed, and this is when you don't have a third-party keyguard.

I have not studied in details the keyboard and power on/off programming interfaces, but it will require special support from the application in order to allow press-and-hold to wake the device up. It may even be impossible (especially when you have any type of keyguard).
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    nachon, thanks for the details.
    No biggie tho, I'm happy with this little prog................
    Quote Originally Posted by cleveland216
    hofo_mofo,

You seem to like ClockPop5. Does the program work the way it should? Can you open the program when the t600 is off with one of the hard assigned buttons?

I would like the program too, except that I have to turn the t600 on first before it works. When I assign it to any of the hard buttons, when I press and hold the button, the screen doesn't even turn on.
    I have the same experience . It does not show up when the treo is off. But when its on, it shows up by holding down the assigned button. I also noticed when I have an app already running in the background (like ptunes), it does not show. Does anyone else see this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo
    If you are looking for a good reliable app for a clock on the treo try this one. Works like a charm.

http://mytreo.net/mytreo/modules.php...02_beta3&cid=3
    This is great!
    Quote Originally Posted by tivosnoopy
    Where might I find these three
    D'oh! Sorry I'm so late responding to this, forgot about this thread. Hope you already found them, but if not:

Blocks
    PacDude
    Plummer Pete
  7.    #47  
    anyone have any good poker games, like partypoker.com, or any other great games that are rerally fantastic?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cs123
    I have the same experience . It does not show up when the treo is off. But when its on, it shows up by holding down the assigned button. I also noticed when I have an app already running in the background (like ptunes), it does not show. Does anyone else see this?
    I was able to get ClockPop5 to work with the Treo off by installing an app called Bob's Popup Launch. It's a companion for Bob's Alarm, but you don't need the alarm for it to work. If you install it by itself you can pop up ClockPop5, or briefly display the last app used, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by procure
    I was able to get ClockPop5 to work with the Treo off by installing an app called Bob's Popup Launch. It's a companion for Bob's Alarm, but you don't need the alarm for it to work. If you install it by itself you can pop up ClockPop5, or briefly display the last app used, etc.
    Can you give some more information about your configuration. I couldn't get it to pop up the ClockPop5, and at times, it was hard to just get any button to turn the Treo on, it would flash a screen and turn off, I had to be quick to hit "Configure" with the stylus.

Thanks,

Louis
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700
    Can you give some more information about your configuration. I couldn't get it to pop up the ClockPop5, and at times, it was hard to just get any button to turn the Treo on, it would flash a screen and turn off, I had to be quick to hit "Configure" with the stylus.

Thanks,

Louis
    PopupLaunch also functions as a keyguard, which is why the screen flashes briefly and then turns off. I think you can disable this in the options. To get Clockpop5 to work, map it to a button, and then enable PopupLaunch. That's all I had to do.
  11. LGA
    How do you get the email portion of Today to work? I have Sprint BizCon, and it doesn't recognize any messages on the Today screen.
    Great freeware app for taking time laps photos here.

wow thanks for the tip, i'm goin to load my treo up with new goodies too
    ok dumb question but i'm new to downloading junk to my treo (since i thought things cost money i never tried it) when i unzip the file, do i add both the created files onto my treo or just one?
    No just the prc file will do. The zip file contains and the prc file and probably some instructions or licence text files.
    so if there's more than 1 prc file, i should download all of them?
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Try looking at the readme.

often there are tons of "skins" and you may not want them all.

Wish developers would always put screenshots in there....
    Quote Originally Posted by LGA
    How do you get the email portion of Today to work? I have Sprint BizCon, and it doesn't recognize any messages on the Today screen.
    I would like ot know how to make Today know about BC too.
    Is there a program for the Treo that wil make the beam thingy change a red light to green? That would be cool. I'd pay like $4.50 to download that. How about a strobe light program?
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. Seek his will in all you do and He will direct your paths.
    Quote Originally Posted by cingularguy1234
    what is your favorite freeware program?
    Thanks
    my favorite is PICKEM AND movie rec,stopwatch,treo guard. PICKEM is the best.
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast