Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Is Agendus 8.0 more Treo 600/D-Pad compatible than version 7.05? Or is it still buggy, having to use use the styus just as much?
    general consensus appears to be that it works quite well and is worth upgrading to v8 ? When the new snappermail2 comes out I presume that will still work within Agendus okay ??
    When I use the alarm for an event it cause a soft reset
    Am I the only one upgrading from 7.05 to 8.0 and having Agendus crash EVERY SINGLE TIME i attempt to start it??
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    mmm, I have neither the reset problems with Agendus 8.... you using latest firmware, Adriano from Iambic did mention they are using the SDK for the latest firmware only!
    Quote Originally Posted by modma
    Am I the only one upgrading from 7.05 to 8.0 and having Agendus crash EVERY SINGLE TIME i attempt to start it??
    I have this same problem with a Sprint Treo 600 w/the latest ROM upgrade... I got an email Tuesday from iambic Technical Support reading:
    This happens every time sprint releases a rom upgrade for some reason.
    We are working to address it now.

The log has been escalated to engineering, you will be notified as soon as
    they have or need some information about the perceived bug.
    Is anyone running registered Agendus 8.0 on a latest ROM Sprint Treo 600 successfully?
    - Dan Butterfield (dan@butterfields.net)
    Quote Originally Posted by danjb
    I have this same problem with a Sprint Treo 600 w/the latest ROM upgrade... I got an email Tuesday from iambic Technical Support reading:Is anyone running registered Agendus 8.0 on a latest ROM Sprint Treo 600 successfully?
    Agendus runs w/o any problems or resets. Their mail program, otoh, is a completely different story. Hit anything (including setting up accts) performs a soft reset. Just ignoring it for now and using the P1 Mail app ... works great!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    i have the latest ROW fw update.....
    I don't have the latest ROM update, I'm using 1.10 and am getting a reset every time I try and launch Agendus. I'm very thankful I backed up my entire Treo to SD card before I installed Agendus.
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    I'm running the latest ROM update (1.20) on Sprint, and running Agendus just fine. I upgraded from whatever that last version of 7 was (7.05? 7.06?). No issues at all for me and I use Agendus constantly throughout the day.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Agendus runs w/o any problems or resets. Their mail program, otoh, is a completely different story. Hit anything (including setting up accts) performs a soft reset. Just ignoring it for now and using the P1 Mail app ... works great!
    Actually the latest beta is getting much more stable, you can send and receive go through options compose and send all without soft resets....

The only remaining problems so far that i can find are a few screen redraw issues which they said they will fix in the next beta, and the fact that the screen layout is ugly (snapper looks heaps beta), I have not got a response as to whether they will change the layout or not!

I have had no resets using it for the last few days (version 501)
    My Old Version Of Agendus Soft Reset 2 Minutes Prior To Every Alarm I Just Upgraded To 8.0 And Have An Alarm Set In A Few Minutes. I Am Waiting To See What Happens...
    The Toad
    OK Now i have a problem. I can not set up a meeting without a soft reset. As soon as I select the "meeting" from the bottom pop up menu it soft resets!!!!!!!
    The Toad
    Same thing when I select "Weekly meeting"
    The Toad
    and "annual event"
    The Toad
    and even "message"
    The Toad
    Oh and another note:

I have set SnapperMail as the email client for Agendus. Works great if I select the button with at the bottom with the stylus. If I cycle through the views from the application button I have assigned to Agendus when I cycle to mail it goes to Agendus Mail rather than SnapperMail.
    The Toad
    what would you guys think about the addition of a browser into the agendus application?! enhance iambic mail to be similar to snappermail, where you can click on links in each email and go to particular web sites or download attachments!
    alongside the icons listed in the toolbar at the bottom of the agendus screen could be an iambic web browser icon, so you could switch from calendar to contacts to sms to email to web al within one application without having to exit agendus and clicking on webpro, blazer or reqwireless to surf the web! i would love to have this in agendus.
    what do you think?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    mmm, I don't use the browser on the Treo I only have 2MB of GPRS a month (without paying a fortune) so I only use it to receive email (and even then only first 8KB of each message)....

So for me no good, but sounds like a good addition for people who do use it!

P.S. The screen redraw problems I mentioned have now been corrected (new beta today 503)...
    This is the first time I noticed this link on Iambic's site.

http://www.iambic.com/agendus/service/

Does this mean that same version upgrades are no longer free?

I like Agendus, but I'm not so thrilled with Iambic's business practices.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast