1.    #1  
    I am on my second Treo now. I used the stock case that comes with them on my first and it rubbed the paint off of the d-pad, and few other minor areas. I don't want this to happen to my new Treo.

Is this happening to anyone else?
    Is anyone even using the standard case?

If not, which case is the best that is light and minimal? I would like one that is similar to the stock one, but one that has a softer inside (like the stock iPaq cases)

Thanks for any input...
    there are plenty of case threads in treocentral and howards forums.

check out howards forums here

http://www.howardforums.com/forumdis...s=&forumid=180
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    there are plenty of case threads in treocentral and howards forums.

check out howards forums here

http://www.howardforums.com/forumdis...s=&forumid=180

Thanks for the reply, but I would like to see if maybe the paint rubbing off on my old Treo was not typical, so I could just use the stock one. I like it since it is minimalistic...
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I attached a belt clip to the original case and use it all the time. I must take the Treo out about 100 times a day. I've had it since February, so far there is no sign of wear.
    I use Covertec. Nice looking and softer leather.
    Drex: for the Covertec case, does the clean plastic cover the screen as well? I bought a Krusell case. the clean plastic cover the keypads and the top part of the phone but not the screen thou. even thought i have applied a screen protector.i would like to have 2nd layer protection (from the case) for my treo.
    there is a flip cover case that is removable. i am not sure who manufactures it but if you look in the case thread in treocentral and howardsforums, you'll see the pics (or links to pics). personally i use the aluminium case.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Bellagio flip case. I love it!