Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bump bump bump bump bump it up
    I'm getting a reset from using contacts to fill the To: field in SMS mode....but only when I search and only when I call up a certain alphabet letter (it just so happens to be my last name so I have lots of entries there!)

I've tried deleting the entries that seem to cause the soft reset...then resync-ing....then typing them in again and for some reason the new entries cause a soft reset again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Poryphyron
    What does the #*377 Error log say the error is?
    How do you show the error log?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    I'm getting a reset from using contacts to fill the To: field in SMS mode....but only when I search and only when I call up a certain alphabet letter (it just so happens to be my last name so I have lots of entries there!)

I've tried deleting the entries that seem to cause the soft reset...then resync-ing....then typing them in again and for some reason the new entries cause a soft reset again...
    I've had the same problem from day one, even doing a hard reset and then entering just a few contacts (that cause this) and then looking up a contact in the SMS app and I get a soft reset, can also replicate in the Treo 600 simulator, so it has nothing to do wit installed apps... Good luck getting support from PalmOne they just keep telling me to hard reset....
    Quote Originally Posted by joele
    I've had the same problem from day one, even doing a hard reset and then entering just a few contacts (that cause this) and then looking up a contact in the SMS app and I get a soft reset, can also replicate in the Treo 600 simulator, so it has nothing to do wit installed apps... Good luck getting support from PalmOne they just keep telling me to hard reset....
    I've got the exact same problem! I've spent hours on the phone with Sprint and PalmOne support and got nowhere.

I had hoped that the 1.20 upgrade would just magically fix it, but this was not the case. The ##377 error box and error message are different post-upgrade, but the Treo still crashes the same.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    how do i find this file and delete this file?

Quote Originally Posted by Poryphyron
    You probably have a corrupt call log database. I suggest deleting the file and starting it over. It's called PhoneCallDB and you have to use something like FileZ to delete it. You should also nuke it from your Backup directory on the PC.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12