Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just picked up the Belkin SD Bluetooth card. My friend is a programmer for Palm. I called him this morning and asked him and 1 hour later he e-mailed me the software drivers and an application for it to work in my Treo. It actually works with my Bluetooth headset and laptop. I didn't think they had software drivers, but I guess it has been in beta for a while he said.
    Tell me how you got that to work. I have a Bluetooth headset (bought by accident on ebay...oops) and will gladly buy a Bluetooth SD card to make it work. Give me the details and would you be willing to share the software?

Glen
    Please share these drivers with us.
    Okay, after all this time this sounds too good to be true, especially the headset profile. I'm highly excited, but somewhat skeptical. Yes, please share the drivers with us!

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    how do I get my hands on the drivers (obviously the key ingredient) ? to make a post like this and not provide a download or link could get you labeled as a tease .......
    Quote Originally Posted by tpinfo4
    I just picked up the Belkin SD Bluetooth card. My friend is a programmer for Palm. I called him this morning and asked him and 1 hour later he e-mailed me the software drivers and an application for it to work in my Treo. It actually works with my Bluetooth headset and laptop. I didn't think they had software drivers, but I guess it has been in beta for a while he said.
    Just two posts under your name? I'm thinking that you're just a troll. Though I'll eat my current 256 Mb SD card if you're for real!

Dunc
    Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.
  8.    #8  
    I need to talk to my friend as he told me not to share the file as it is confidential. He told me Palm is supposed to come out with the drivers later on this fall, because their are a lot of problems with the drivers. Sorry.I'll let you knwo what he says.

p.s. The connection to the handset has dropped 2 out of 15 times of test calls.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    While I'll agree that this is a little suspect, it at least is a little promising too.

tpinfo, anyway you could show it in action? IE: a pic of a laptop while it's connected or something? Without some sort of proof, you're gonna get a lot of posts attacking your credibility as this is something that has been discussed to a nausiating extent on this board, and most have given up.
    Now that most of my apps run off my SD card i'm not sure how useful a BT card would really be anymore :\
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Real-ity
    Now that most of my apps run off my SD card i'm not sure how useful a BT card would really be anymore :\
    They do (or will) have combo cards, BT with memory space so you would only need one card...

rob
    SUCKERS.... ALL SUCKERS! You really think that the KEY to bluetooth is SOFTWARE (drivers)?! No such beast exists that can turn the Treo 600 into something blue tooth compatible even with the bennefit of the SD slot! With each posting this guy/girl is laughing at you more and more... Continue to amuse him if you like, or you can wait patiently with the rest of us just a few more months for the T610
    Treo 610? Now I laugh
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bkgepdog
    SUCKERS.... ALL SUCKERS! You really think that the KEY to bluetooth is SOFTWARE (drivers)?! No such beast exists that can turn the Treo 600 into something blue tooth compatible even with the bennefit of the SD slot! With each posting this guy/girl is laughing at you more and more... Continue to amuse him if you like, or you can wait patiently with the rest of us just a few more months for the T610
    No, but the key to an SD bluetooth card is software drivers. No one is saying that this guy is telling the truth, but and SD bluetooth card for the T600 is doable. I think that people are holding on to that hope...

rob
    there are articles saying that the Treo 610 will not have BT
    im holding to that hope as well...but in the meantime im gonna get me a jabra BT200 for non bt phones
    You know whos really laughing?? The manufacturers of these products. They've got most of us where they want us. PalmOne is laughing the hardest... We've already bought into their product and we're begging for more.
    then you know what we must do...we must kill em...kill zem all data..oh i mean kill em
    Hmmm... I'm suspicious. I don't doubt it's possible but unless the tpinfo4 posts some pics or something, I will remain skeptical...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    i am not sure if he is telling the truth but i hope he is and that pamlone or someone will release a bt card soon
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast