Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
TRANSLATION: I have absolutely no idea what any of you are talking about. Therefore, the following comments may not make ANY sense at ALL in the context of this thread so I apologize in advance for the rest of what I'm about to write, if so. Basically, I saw an opportunity to get preachy about something and just couldn't resist.

TRANSLATION: I have a punching bag personality. PLEASE! Hit me again!! Thank you. Another? Please... :'(

Speak for yourself. I found nothing to be profane. I'm assuming that the Team America World Police reference was to the Film Actor's Guild characters in the movie. If so, it's right on the money. I appreciated it as many others probably did. Only Alec Baldwin and company would defend a caught liar like Toilet Paper Info just as they defended Kim Jong Il in the movie.

It cracks me up that Vinman started off the whole thing by attacking people who called Toilet Paper Info a liar. Even though they were right. So why didn't you go off on Vinman for his personal attacks on others?!? Oh I forgot, you admitted that you have absolutely no idea what is going on in this thread.(see above) Did you ever hear the phrase, "Look before you leap."? Well you just tread in it.
You hit the nail right on the head!