1.    #1  
    My Treo 600 resets after trying to select an email address from the contacts table. I ran the System Error Log and it says : A reset was caused on 5/19/04 10:16am while running "Contacts";

MemoryMgr.c, Line 3760, Invalid chunk ptr

Is this a bug or did I do something to cause this?

Thank you.
    had the same thing a couple months ago.... replaced treo 5 times, each had the same issue...... Sprint nor Palmsprint weren't able to do **** for me. Returned the phone and cancelled......... Good luck
  3.    #3  
    Did you go with a different carrier for your Treo phone?
  4.    #4  
    BTT.. Has anyone else seen this issue or know of a fix? It definitely seems like a pretty big bug to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRybak
    BTT.. Has anyone else seen this issue or know of a fix? It definitely seems like a pretty big bug to me.
    Did you find a solution to this? I just got my Verizon treo and when I look up contacts it creates the same error you got.

Edit: After some more searching I am still lost. From what I know now there was something about an "aqua" app that needed to be deleted (that I don't have installed) and then something about the phones software needing to be reset to an old version (which I'm on Verizon so I don't think this relates to me).

Like someone else I've found a workaround is to select the first few letters of the contacts name and then hit the space bar. If I simply search for contacts it either resets at that point or when I try to exit the contacts app.

If anyone has a fix or any more info about this issue I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by guitarlp; 07/16/2004 at 02:20 AM.
    I am new here. My husband and I bought 2 Treo 600's last week and we are both getting the same error discussed here. We are in Contact Lookup and the unit resets. This is happening on both units.

Is there a bug fix for this?
    i had the same problem with my sprint t600. supposedly they sent out a patch via text message style but i'm not sure where to get that or even if i got it. i found that if you scroll down and up once or twice then choose your contact it doesn't reset as often....sometimes it will but i haven't had the problem lately.