Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I just bought a Treo 600 yesterday and after about an hour of use, two lines appeared on the display, one running vertically on the left side of the display and one on the bottom running horizontally. The one on the left appears to be purple on a white background (but changes color when different colors are the background) and the one on the bottom is black all the time. The first time I saw this (yesterday) it went away by itself, but when I woke up today they were back! I have tried resetting my phone, adjusting the display properties and just letting it sit to see if it would go away itself. Looks like I'll ba taking this back unless someone here knows what the problem is.

Can anyone help me with this or does anyone know what it is? Has anyone heard of or had experiences like mine?
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Bring it back and get another one would be the simple solution
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Yeah, I went back to the store I bought it from today and they are going to order me another one. It's going to be a few days though... kind of funny because when I initially bought it yesterday the guy who sold it to me had it delivered to him the same day. Now when I am having problems and need a replacement, it's going to be a few days. I guess that's business for you.