Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    On the MyTreo.Net forum a new app that allows you to capture text and images for transfer to your Palm deviced was discussed. Very cool. See the information here - http://mytreo.net/forum/YaBB.cgi?boa...num=1084961631
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Vakao says it supports OS5 and HIGH resolution. Does it work well on the Treo 600 since the Treo in LOW resolution?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    It works on my Treo...
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Which Treo do you have?
    I just installed it on my Sprint Treo...testing it...so far it works great.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Grindell
    Which Treo do you have?
    I have a Treo 600 GSM. You should set the color depth in preferences of the app to 256 colors.

Quote Originally Posted by JHETZEL
    On the MyTreo.Net forum a new app that allows you to capture text and images for transfer to your Palm deviced was discussed. Very cool. See the information here - http://mytreo.net/forum/YaBB.cgi?boa...num=1084961631
    QuickTake can capture any screen but it does not transfer to the clipboard. it can save to jpg or bmp format.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    By: JHETZEL at Yesterday 04:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jay Grindell
    Which Treo do you have?

I have a Treo 600 GSM. You should set the color depth in preferences of the app to 256 colors

THANKS! Works great! I have a Treo 600 CDMA.