1.    #1  
    I rarely use the phone part of my Treo 600, I got it mainly for the internet/PDA aspects. I'm with Sprint, and pay $7.50 a month for the phone service (and $15 for Vision), but at a cost of 25 cents a minute (no included minutes). So every now and then when I accidently click on a number and it dials, even though I hang up right away, I'm dinged for a quarter. Just now I was checking my call log, and accidently made a call instead of getting the details. Arugh!! This occasionally happens when I'm looking through contacts, or some web pages. One little slip, and it's another quarter.

Is there a setting, or is it easy for someone to create an app that would verify I really want to use the phone before it automatically dials a number? Unfortuneatly, to use the Vision services, I have to have the phone on, otherwise it would be easy just to keep it off.

Thanks,

Louis
    interesting plan you have there... howd u get it? is it prepaid?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    interesting plan you have there... howd u get it? is it prepaid?
    Got it about 5-6 years ago maybe, when Sprint was offering the plan to gov't employees, college students, and employees at large firms. Since I only used the phone for emergency (when traveling) kind of things, I never changed the plan to anything else. If you are using lots of minutes, this is probably a bad plan. But up until I got the Treo, I hardly used the phone at all, just paid the $7.50 as a sort of insurance for when I did need the phone.

If I ever start using a lot of minutes, I probably would change the plan.

Louis
    How come your name is Nighthawk but there's a Kawi Concours in the pic? :-)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBilly
    How come your name is Nighthawk but there's a Kawi Concours in the pic? :-)
    My first bike was a Nighthawk700-S. I traded it in several years ago for the Connie, but kept the name Nighthawk700.

Anyone have any ideas about getting confirmation before making calls?