1.    #1  
    Let's see if the headset can answer / end a call without touching the Treo. The G2 has 9 hours of talk time versus the Freespeak 2 hours (which you can't answer or end a call from the headset)

If this works all I'll need next is RyanRife's voice command product and I am set.
    when you getting it?... pls let us know asap when you get it!
    Yes it can, on recieving an incoming call press talk button once on headset and away you go!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by wongster
    when you getting it?... pls let us know asap when you get it!
    I will receive it Friday. I will write my conclusions after using it for a day. I hope it will be positive.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjet
    Yes it can, on recieving an incoming call press talk button once on headset and away you go!
    Gadjet,

Do you already have one? What can you tell me about it? How is the pairing process? Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Got the unit today and have to charge it. It appears that the "dongle" (bluetooth transmitter) can be programmed to 6 profiles. Bluetrek support suggested #1 for the Nokia. I will pair the headset and dongle tomorrow and give you an update.
    Can the headset be charged in the car? I have been looking at the FreeSpeak since I figured I can hardwire the multi-adapter charger into my car and simply hang my earpiece in there when not in use. That would likely be the only place I would use it anyway.
  8.    #8  
    You can buy a car charger separately based on their website. See my new thread.
    Any luck with the Bluetrek and Dongle?

KEn
    what model did you order?
    Bluetrek 1.0 and BT07 Dongle. I paired the bluetrek headpiece to the dongle, used the dongle cable for NOK 2XXX/8XXX and compatible, and start to make a call. I initially can hear on the bluetrek and then it shuts off and my treo 270 speaker starts up.

Any suggestions to fix this problem. Bluetrek's website is useless.

Ken