1.    #1  
    PLAY YOUR PART IN THE PROSPERITY OF THE TREO!!!

SPRINT USERS
    1) GIVE VOICE COMMAND WIRELESS WEB...

2) ASK TO BE CONNECTED TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT...

3) ASK TECH SUPPORT TO PLEASE LOG COMMENT/COMPLAINT ON CONFERNCE CALL FIRMWARE FLAW AND CALL WAITING FIRMWARE FLAW

4) ALERT OPERATOR OF THE NEED FOR A FLASH/SEND-SIMILAR FUNCTION KEY!!!

Call waiting flaw- *once answered, the last caller number continues to show through out current call *once call waiting incoming call ignored, you cannot place any other call while on your current call, this could also lead to a tied line if u answer call waiting and "swap" back to original caller without the call waiting call completely hanging up (niether conference or quick use of other line)

conference call flaw- *once the conference/3way call is initiated... there is no way to release the 3rd party manually without ending the entire call all together.
    Well, I can add to that, once I make/receive a call, my touchscreen no longer functions. I can ONLY use 5way nav within the phone app until I get off the phone. The only way for me to hangup a call is with the 5way.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    scandalex, I am sure you have looked, but is the "Diable topuchscreen while on call" enabled in your phoine setting?
    Yes Burk, I've looked and the touchscreen is not disabled while on a call. Touchscreen doesnt work for phone or pda while on a call; only the 5-way works. This only occurred after the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    scandalex, I am sure you have looked, but is the "Diable topuchscreen while on call" enabled in your phoine setting?
    ~ ScandaLous ~