1.    #1  
    i was able to send an email with doc. attached to my bellsouth email address and was able to download the file to my treo 600, but then i got an error message that there was no program to open it. i have dataviz documents to go, so why cant open it?

kevin
    Which email client are you using? What exactly reported the error that there was no program to open it? Was this from the email client?
  3.    #3  
    bell south, the file was downloaded and appears in my attachments filet the message i get is " application missing the application to open this type of document could not be found"

kevin
    So, is that error being reported by documents to go or the email application, or something else?
    I have the same problem: i am using snapper and quickword and i got exactly the same message saying that "application missing the application to open this type of document could not be found"
    It is probably my stupidity as i am not a heavy user of both app.
    pls help
    Quote Originally Posted by erichuiabn
    I have the same problem: i am using snapper and quickword and i got exactly the same message saying that "application missing the application to open this type of document could not be found"
    It is probably my stupidity as i am not a heavy user of both app.
    pls help
    There should be some connection between SnapperMail and QuickOffice I believe. I would contact one of them about the problem you're seeing.