1.    #1  
    Has anyone successfully update their AT&T phone with the "Other GSM" updater from Pa1mOne?
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Not sure about that update but the Cingular update worked fine.
  3.    #3  
    RobM, just to clarify. You updated you Cingular GSM phone with the newly released "Other GSM" updater from Pa1mOne and it worked fine?
    RobM, did you have the 3.04 hack on your device? I read somewhere that a user was unable to upgrade his Cingular device.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    No and No. I have an ATT phone. It was not branded ATT though, one of the replacement units I recieved from Palmone Tech Support came back with the INT version on it. I decided to keep this one in hopes that it is unlocked (dont know as of yet thought). I used Tokenwriter to change from INT to CNG then ran the Cingular update for it. Went in without a hitch. Took about 10 minutes to complete. I did a sync, then hard reset, then created a new sync name. Synced the Update to main memory, ran the update, restored the sync. Pretty simple. I just dont know what the difference is going to be between this upgrade and the actual ATT upgrade since there is a firmware difference (Cng 3.05, ATT 3.06) so just waiting to see. It is probably just the Office program they offer, but dont know yet. I dont use it so would probably not upgrade if that is the only difference.

rob