1.    #1  
    Why can't I view word docs that are attached to e-mails? I have Documents To Go installed (from the treo disc). What am i doing wrong?
    Make sure you have all four files installed....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. Which 4 files would that be?
    There are four files in your addon folder that comprise the bundled DTG viewer for viewing email attachments. They are:

WP_P2P.prc
    WordToGo.prc
    DosToGo.prc
    SS_P2P.prc

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    Thanks
    I'll check tonight when i get home
  6.    #6  
    Hmmm. Using FileZ I found all 4 of these files on my Treo. What am i doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanrob
    Hmmm. Using FileZ I found all 4 of these files on my Treo. What am i doing wrong?

Which email client are you using? The default bundled "mail" client? If so, when you open an attachement, a list menu to open with DTG should appear. This is also the case with snappermail, versamail etc...