1.    #1  
    I realized lately, (after the update) that my battery doesn't hold the charge that long. I used to be able to go at least 1 and a half days with one charge, but lately, it's about 6 to 8 hours only.
    I was wondering if anyone else has this problem too???
    mine is just the opposite i will come home from work and i will be at 20-30% battery life and will usually put on the external batery since update have not gone under 50% with the same type of usage

Fred
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=battery+drain
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=battery+drain

Wanna talk about battery drain....check out these posts. I'm sure there are more posted here as well.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Same here my battery is normaly at 20% when i get home now i need charge it in middle of day or it would be dead by then.
    Make sure your infrared setting wasn't changed from off to on due to a preference change during the update process.
  6.    #6  
    My setting for that was ALWAYS on...
    Since updating to 3.05. It seems that my treo drains slower.
    Maybe it is an APP thats causing Bat Drain.
    I remember a thread where the TODAY when removed improved battery life.
    I am sure there are other apps in the background sucking the precious juices of life from our T600s.
    Try doing a backup and the hard reset, then go through the days as such.
    see if it improves.
    Maybe someone could shed some light on this possibility.
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    Im also thinking its an app in conflict with the upgrade. I suspect apps like Butler, TreoHelper, TreoGaurd, CallFilter, etc. Im going to delete a few and see how tomorrow goes. A previous version of Butler did have a drain problem, we may be seeing that again.

Everyone, what apps (such as the ones listed) do you have installed?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    OK, since my last post I have deleted mLights, Butler, TreoHelper, TreoGaurd, and disabled CallFilter.

NO MORE DRAIN!

Now to install them again one at a time, a day at a time...
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    please l post your results
    i m also running butlerless boy i miss it
    odd take more people don't have the same issue.
    I found that the later versions of Buter is what caused my battery draine. I'm back down to version 1.1 and don't have any more problems. I noticed that there were times that the device would turn on all by its self and not turn off...causing the drain. No problems now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gavindi
    Since updating to 3.05. It seems that my treo drains slower.
    Same here.
    sprint only right ?
    No change in battery drain during normal operation. The only reason my battery is draining faster is because I check my e-mail all the time with the great new included e-mail app.
    Does the email app have SSL?

I don't have any of those apps listed above and I still noticed that the battery drains faster than before the update.