1.    #1  
    After the upgrade, the space bar no longer answers the phone when receiving incoming calls. Anyone have suggestion to reapply the space bar to answer incoming calls?
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    Did you install any hacks on the palm... There are some hack that could turn off the spacebar option...
    [Mid 1990's] Casio SF-7500 > Casio SF-9500 > Casio Planeo NX-6000 - Motorola 5200 > [1998] Palmpilot Pro - Ericsson GH388 > Palm Pilot Pro (2 MB) - Nokia 3210 > Palmpilot Pro (8 MB) - Ericsson GF788e > [1999] Handspring Visor Deluxe - Ericsson GF788e > [2001] Palm IIIC - Motorola V3688 - Nokia 8210 > [2002] Palm 505 - Motorola Timeport P7689 > [2004] Treo 600> [2005]Treo 600-Dell X50v[2006]Treo 650-Atom Pure
    Try Treoguard. It allows you to answer calls with the space bar...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Same here. Guess we will have to add a "NEW" program to handle this now.

Bob Duckworth
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I'm confused. I though everyone hated that the space bar answered the phone.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santa
    I'm confused. I though everyone hated that the space bar answered the phone.
    Only if you use a carrying case....then the space bar is susceptible to being pressed by accident.
    No, Ive answered the thing just pulling it out of my pocket to check who was calling. I looked at the screen and saw the call in progress, doh! Luckily I didnt say "ahh who the f*ck is calling me now??"
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Well, i guess now we can't say palmOne doesn't listen to customer feedback.
    What is annoying is that they have made it that when the space bar is pressed, it doesn't pick up, but the ringer goes off (causing you to miss the call anyway). Still a need for TreoGuard. In fact, after this testing, I noticed that I still had a beta version, so I paid for and downloaded the final version.